Hello! I have had a new follower today called JEN and having checked out her blog decided she is a very lovely lady and worth a peep at. Anyway, Jen recently did the This or That Beauty Tag, and since I enjoy reading these, I thought I'd give it a whirl.
1. Blusher or Bronzer? Definitely blusher. I like to boast a bronze glow now and again, but I'm more adept at the English Rose complexion
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? LIPSTICK! Lipgloss and me shall never be bffs. I have a strong distaste of sticky lips and always wipe it off
3. Lip Balm or Lip Butter? I'd say Lip Butter, because Lip balms get sooo sticky
4. Matt or sparkle eye shadow? Generally sparkle. But variety is the spice of life!
5. Eye Liner or Mascara? Tricky! I almost never go anywhere without a cat-eye liquid liner flick.. But my eyelashes must be coated at all times! So I'll say mascara
6. Gel, Liquid or Cream Liner? Cream smudges too much. Gel is tricky. So Liquid is my winner! And a makeup bag staple
7. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation! I prefer an even skin tone!
8. Liquid or Powder foundation? Definitely liquid. I've had bad experiences spilling powder all over myself.. and that is one of those things you have to blow off without touching and spreading it in
9. Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? Colour! Although I like some icy white shades!
10. Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed!! Makeup can be messy enough as it is!
11. Waterproof or Non-Waterproof? ..mascara! Well I've never really dipped into waterproof, but have in the past distressed my best friend during unexpected rain showers by having my mascara drip down most of my face haha
12. Brushes or Sponges? For foundation sponges. All else, brushes!
13. Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter? ... I need to get a highlighter!
1. OPI or Essie? It would have to be OPI as I'm yet to try an Essie polish
2. Acrylic or Natural? I've never tried acrylics or gel nails, and manage just fine with natural! Although I crave a proper manicure!
3. Brights or Darks? Brights tend to make my fingers look longer! So I tend to swing towards them! I think they look more 'natural' too.. If painting our nails can be considered natural haha
4. Matte or Shiny? Shiny! I like some gloss
5. Glitter or No Glitter? Holographic top coats! :D
1. Perfume or Body Splash? Perfumes
2. Lotion or Body Butter? Lotions - I adore Bodyshop body butters - they smell divine! However they do not sink into my skin!
3. Body wash or Soap? Body wash! (shower gel..)
4. Tan or No Tan? Well mostly no tan. But come summer I feel I should be looking tanned, so out pops the St Tropez!
Okay so I hope you found something interesting in there!
Feel free to do this tag yourself and link it to me in the comments! :)