Thursday 16 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hello Ladies!

Today's post is on the Liebster Blog Award of which I was really kindly nominated for by Jen from It's a Blonde's Life! I'm so thankful to her because I love winning things (who doesn't!) and to quote Charlie Sheen (of whom a hilarious song can be watched HERE) I consider this "Winning"!

Here are the Rules:

1. Post 11 things about yourself!

2. Answer the questions that have been set by the girl/s who have given you the award!
3. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer!
4. Nominate some great blogs, to pass on this award!
5. Let them know that you have given them the award, by commenting on their most recent post!

11 things about me:


♥ I easily have 6 hour phone calls and 10 hour skype calls with my best friend. I'm not even sure what we talk about!
♥ A bad habit I need to break is pulling off split ends, all the time, generally when I'm sitting with other people!
♥ My favourite colour is yellow so I love sunflowers!
♥ I recently bought a bottle of Ribena diluting juice, and fear it shall be a regular purchase at University
♥ Once I lied to most of my English class when one girl complemented me on being really tanned and I told her (with many people listening) that it was natural. It was February. I don't tan.
♥ I really want some Hula Hoops right now. I don't have any
♥ I am soon to move into a flat with two of my best friends
♥ I do not own Jeans
♥ I would love to be ginger
♥ I often reveal my control freak side when in groups organising things!

11 questions from Jen:

♥ What is your favourite make up brand? Currently MAC, previously Maybelline
♥ Boots or Superdrug? Boots!
♥ What is your dream job? Maybe some sort of historical classical expert.. 
♥ River Island or New Look? New Look
♥ What is your favourite animal? Zebra
♥ Who is your favourite singer/band at the moment? The Beatles
♥ What has been your favourite holiday location so far? Italy! - Rome, Florence and Pisa
♥ Mascara or eye liner? Mascara
♥ What kind of car do you have or which one would you like to have? Old Landrover! (but first I need to learn to drive!)
♥ Which country would you most like to visit? Somewhere South America
♥ Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Doing something I love, with a whole bunch of new friends I'm yet to discover :)

11 questions for you ladies:

♥ What age did you begin regularly wearing makeup?
♥ What is your favourite nail polish?
♥ What was your best celebrity meeting?
♥ What is your favourite place in the world?
♥ Do you remember drinking Sunny D?
♥ Rate the last movie you saw at the cinema out of 10 (10 is best!)
♥ Who are your favourite Youtubers?
♥ Do you have any bad habits?
♥ What job would you not mind doing for the rest of your life?
♥ What is your favourite thing about blogging? :)

The gorgeous bloggers I nominate:

 Rachael from Green Finch & Linnet Bird
 Sarah from Sarah's Beauty Imaginarium 
 Rachael from Smeemies
 Lucy from Slices of Style
 Catherine from Simple Country Girl

So now I implore (yes, implore) you to not only check out Jen's blog here, but also to look at the lovely blogs I nominated too! The rule is that you can only nominate blogs with 200 followers or less - so they'd all love you to take a peep!

Rachael XX

2 comments:

  1. Hey! great answers!! how can you not own a pair of jeans?!?!!!! haha i live in them! lol hehe!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen! I thought this was quite a controversial one to throw out there, but yes I just love wearing dresses and skirts, so just have loads of tights and leggings! xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!