I'm unsure when my blogging shall get back into some sort of routine - sorry! I'm still swamped by several things such as organising my flat share! So I understand this is not a makeup or beauty related post but I have a few up my sleeve to bring out soon! In all honesty I've been on a spending ban lately because I'm saving up for a new mobile (having laid another to rest in a sink).
All that said.. I have been collecting a good few DVD's lately! I'm a very impulsive DVD buyer. And I've watched all of them now so will give you a little rating from least great (none were bad!) to best!
6. Bounty Hunter - A good rom com if you're feeling in the mood! Not exceptional. I was supposed to see this at the cinema when it came out, but got there with my 2 friends way too late so instead we saw A Single Man. hahah
5. W/E - I had never heard of this before but picked it up cheaply. It is a historical romance about Edward VIII and Wally Simpson his sweetheart - whom he gave up the throne for! I did Advanced History yet had never heard of either of them!
4. Thor - Okay this was a tough rating - If I was basing it on characters, Thor (the lovely Chris Hemsworth) would win! But although it is another great Marvel storyline I always feel there is something missing at the end of the movie (As did the filmakers, as Thor 2 comes out next Autumn!)
3. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days - Ugh Matthew McConaughey! Enough said really.. This was a really funny movie but it also had substance unlike many rom coms!
2. G.I. Jane - I really enjoyed this movie - I always find movies based on real life military affairs and the life of marines - such as Dear John - really interesting. A real 'You go girl!' movie
1. The Time Traveller's Wife - Having read the book I got the movie.. and it is just beautiful! Such a faultless film! Rom Com, SciFi, Tragedy, Adventure all thrown into one satisfying movie. And Eric Bana helps.
I'd be interested to know what you girls think of these movies!