Thursday 16 August 2012

FOTN: Frosty Violet

Hello!
Last night I was out meeting up with a group in a pub, and found myself with plenty of time before hand to take my time with my makeup! I remembered to take a few quick photos before heading out :)
 
 I chose to make it a softer blusher flush to complement the bold eyeshadow and defined brow look, and teamed this with a matt warm pink lip.
Products used:
AVON Ideal Shade Foundation - Avon
17 Instant Glow Oversized Animal Print Bronzer - Boots £5.49
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Berry- Boots £6.49
Natural Collection Pressing Powder in Neutral - Boots £1.99
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown - Boots £2.99
Barry M Dazzle Dust 31 (Lilac) - Barry M £4.59
Barry M Liquid Liner 5 (Purple) - Barry M £4.79

Rachael XX

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen :) Thank you! I really love using the No7 Eye Mousse as an eyeshadow base - It gives such a lovely sheer coverage :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely makeup look :) I remember wearing that lilac dazzle dust to my prom! It's such a pretty colour x

    beautyimaginarium.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thanks! This is one of my favourite dazzle dusts - and it has lasted me so long! I love how such a small amount creates great coverage! I've just got back into wearing dazzle dust more often again :)
      rach xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!