Yesterday I spotted this ten day challenge on Jen's blog HERE and knew I wanted to give this a go! I like reading bloggers' tags, because there's something fascinating about getting to know something about the real person behind the product reviews and beauty advice! So I equally love to take part in these myself!
This is a pretty self-explanatory challenge, so I'm just going to jump straight in. I'll hopefully be posting the next segment each day, so watch out for these!
1. I used to be awful at makeup. I'm not saying that I'm now highly skilled at it, but really, I was truly terrible. To put it into perspective, between the ages of 13 and 15 I found it appropriate to draw a line of kohl eyeliner under my eye and call this makeup. No mascara, no foundation (Until the latter part of being 15 when I used a very orange one from Avon called 'shell') Sometimes I threw in a very dark bronzer, across the majority of my cheeks. It hurts me to look back on these days!
2. I am a highly disorganised and incredibly messy human being.
3. I still have all of my barbies, plus house accessories, cars and 3 horses. They stay in my attic. Occasionally I go see them
4. When I was 5 my little brother was born. I was so jealous of not being the younger sibling that I would sometimes take away his toys to make him cry, then complain to my parents that he was being noisy. Honestly, I do like him now... haha
5. Having been in various choirs from age 8 to 17 and having 4 years of music from singing lessons, when in my house alone I take this all out and throw myself a little concert. No, basically I sing EVERYTHING at the top of my voice, terrorising my cats who dislike high notes, and praying that the neighbours can't hear
6. Generally, a couple of nights a week I shall go to bed unfazed by the makeup that remains on my face. (scandalous) Really, this is bad
7. If I could have any job I would choose being an author. (or an archaeologist...) I'd like to do my imagination justice in writing
8. Once my cat left a baby mouse on the doorstep (inevitable if you own outdoor cats) I randomly decided to rehome it. In a fish tank filled with shredded paper and toilet tubes. It was called Chris. Eventually, Chris went free. Sorry for the little holiday Chris..
9. I love art (when it's produced by me - art galleries are not my thing) and I always regretted not continuing it as an exam subject at school. I still give my parents homemade presents, often paintings. I enjoy these tasks
10. I think I'm in denial about leaving school. I'm glad to be free to go to university and not wear uniform and all the rest! But I can't believe I'm not allowed back haha. I still have one of my teacher's books..
I invite you too to take part in the challenge!