Wednesday 7 November 2012

October Empties

Hello Lovelies!
I've slightly missed the boat with this one, but wanted to post it anyways. (What's a week amongst friends anyway..!) I decided at the start of October that I wanted to begin making Empties posts, so have tried to keep hold of empty cosmetics products to show you what I've been using. A few things slipped my mind and ended up in the bucket, but I have a decent handful here to share with you!
Photo 2: 
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara (black) - My favourite mascara (and I've tried LOADS) I used this one up near the start of October, so purchased a replacement. It is really good value at £10.99, and for a further analysis read my post on it HERE
Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes - Again, another favourite. I'm a makeup-wipe snob. These are the only ones I've grown to love. I blogged on them HERE

Photo 3:
Batiste Dry Shampoo - floral & flirty blush - I'm not a big user of dry shampoos, yet always feel it necessary to have a can of batiste in my bathroom. This one smells really good, although it can make my hair look a bit off-colour..
Batiste Dry Shampoo - with a hint of colour, medium & brunette - ..so i invested in a dry shampoo for  brown hair! Except I feel that this one can just be a bit much in my  hair, and make it feel quite minging and full of product. Sometimes I spend so long trying to sort this it'd have been quicker having a shower!
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect conditioner, for normal-thick hair - I started using this when my hair was most damaged after ombre-ing it. (I use the shampoo too!) It is quite an intensive product, but it does its job! I just try to make sure I don't use it near my scalp.
Head & Shoulders Active Sport Shampoo (Olympics Menthol Edition) - Often using more professional shampoos I can get a lot of build up of product in my hair - so I like to mix it up with a cheaper scalp-friendly shampoo like this. (Though note that Head & Shoulders is a surprisingly expensive brand!)

Photo 4:
FluoriGurd Daily Rinse fluoride mouthwash - My dentist makes me buy it.. but it tastes really good! so i'm happy
Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion - Me and my flat mates share bottles of clean & clear, getting through one approximately every fortnight. It's scary how much extra makeup residue/dirt comes off with this product (I should point out, it is more a liquid than a 'lotion' per say)
Dove Summer Glow & Soft Shimmer nourishing body lotion - My summer favourite.. And I still like to bring it out occasionally for a little more of a glow. It is very effective.

I have a whole line of product reviews already photographed and preparing to be posted! So watch out!

Rachael XX


2 comments:

  1. I've been on the lookout for a new cleanser! Would you recommend the Clean & Clear one? :)

    Aimée Xx
    dress-it-up-6.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably yes! It's good as far as cheap cleansers go - there is certainly hype surrounding clean & clear! But its quite drying on your skin - so you would want to use a moisturiser after. It does really well at removing surface oils/dirt/makeup though! xx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!