Sunday 8 July 2012

Six places ..

Hello!
Another 10 Day You Challenge Post.
Sadly, as I'm about to go on holiday, and I'm writing these in a crazy order, I don't have much to say on this one!
But here are my favourite places:
1. York, England.
2. Florence, Italy.
3. Rome, Italy.

Some places I'd like to go:
4. Athens, Greece.
(There are more, I just can't think of specifics! I'd really like to travel, having not done much so this far in my life!)


Some places I've been and not enjoyed so much (for a variety of reasons! not all to do with the place itself) :
5. Marburg, Germany.
6. Amsterdam, Holland.


I feel I'll just say a little on a new place I have found - my bed. This, I built yesterday* dragged the mattress from the garage up to my 1st floor bedroom, and furnished with bedcovers before sleeping on. And it was amazingly comfy. Well done Rachael!



Want to tell me about your places?
Rachael Xx


*yesterday translating to the night of the 5th of July! Incase this confuses you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment! I love interacting with my readers and always reply to every comment, so check back if you have left a question!